In the discovery process, only a fraction of the documents and data generated are applicable to the case. Eliminating the extraneous information as early as possible is the most efficient way to save time and money. ArcherHall uses the latest e-discovery technology and our proprietary processes to filter out documents with a low probability of relevance.
Our culling process includes a combination of:
- Deduplication: removing identical or nearly identical files
- De-NISTing: removing system files and other non-user generated files
- Date filtering: excluding files outside the relevant data range
- Keyword filtering: excluding files that don’t contain important keywords
- Advanced filtering: include or exclude based on language, email domain, application, file type, and more
- Connection mapping: include or exclude documents based on their connection to other documents, including email threads, forms, and document versions